Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is 2010 already! This past year has just flown by...not to mention the holidays....where did Christmas go?

As holiday parties and other "non-routine" things start to slow down, it is nice to have things start to get back to normal. Hopefully this year I will make more time to stamp on a regular basis! I've also got a few other goals I would like to accomplish, but maybe I will save that for another post!



This card is for my girlfriend who celebrated her birthday on New Year's Eve. I started with Bessie Lulu from Stamping Bella. Then I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #119, and K & Company's Wild Raspberry designer paper.

Supplies
Stamps - Bessie Lulu (Stamping Bella); Paper - Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, K&Company Wild Raspberry; Ribbon, Nestabilities, Copics

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

I totally LOVE this!!! The papers are AWESOME and I LOVE your coloring on this super sweet image!!!! FAB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...