Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another Krafty Thursday!

I can't believe it is Thursday again already! This week has flown by!

This is my creation for Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursday Challenge. I LOVE this card! I am so happy with how it turned out! It doesn't look like it in the picture, but the window and the "open" sign have all been popped with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to "find" a bella that hasn't been inked up yet for the Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday challenge!

Have a great afternoon!

Supplies
Stamps - Bakery Business (Taylored Expressions), Window Shopping (Taylored Expressions)
Paper - Kraft, Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice, Desert Coral Light
Other - Ribbon, Copics

1 comment:

Karen Motz said...

This is so YUMMY!!! That Jeanie...she's spreading her kraft love...I'm getting hooked on it too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...