Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Christmas Cards with some Mojo!

Isn't this little bugg adorable?? She is from TiddlyInks digital images, and when I found this site....I bought a LOT of them! Her name is Christmas Holly. I used the Mojo Monday sketch for the card, (MOJO133), and Sparkle's Christmas card challenge #18, which was an inspiration challenge.
I printed her out onto Choice Snow White cardstock, and coloured her in with my copics. Her wings were coloured with Moonlight Smooch. The paper is Ski Slope from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamp - TiddlyInks digital;
Paper - Choice Snow White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Ski Slope;
Other - copics, nestabilities, Smooch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges!
Peggy

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, so adorable and some of my all time favorite papers...have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...