Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh Happy Wednesday..

I have had such a productive week so far...in terms of cardmaking! My desk is an absolute disaster, but I do know where things are, and maybe it will just keep me working!

I have two cards to share today....the first is my take on the Mojo Monday 136 sketch. I have never made a square card before, but I think that I will definitely be making more of them!


This is Emma, a Puddle Jumper from Claudia & Co. She is designed by Lori Boyd, an incredible artist! I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black, and coloured her with my copics. The papers in the card are all from K & Company's Wild Raspberry line.

This next card is very simple, but I LOVE it!


The image is You Light up my Life, from Tiddly Inks. I am a HUGE fan of Christy's work, and this digital image is no exception! I printed it on Choice Snow White, and coloured it in with my copics.

Enjoy your Wednesday! (which means tomorrow is That's Krafty Thursday!)

Supplies
Card 1
Stamps - Puddle Jumper Emma (Claudia & Co.); sentiment is Stamping Bella
Paper - Choice Snow White, Regal Rose, Lovely Lilac, So Saffron, K & Company Wild Raspberry
Other - Apron Lace Punch, Nestabilities, Copics, Ribbon

Card 2
Stamp - digital image (Tiddly Inks)
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, Real Red, Mellow Moss
Other - Copics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...