Thursday, May 6, 2010

Only mothers..

of teenagers understand why animals eat their young! Isn't that the most perfect sentiment! Oh so true! I don't have teenagers, but I think that could be substituted for toddlers!

This is the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day. I think she will get a kick out of it!

The image (& sentiment) is a new Stella release from Bugaboo Stamps, one of my new favourite shopping stops! I printed her out onto Choice Snow White and coloured her in with my copics. The paper is Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg, and the sketch for the card is the Mojo Monday Sketch #137.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Bugaboo Stamps
Paper - Whisper White, Choice Snow White, Sage Shadow, Dusty Durango, Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg
Other - Nestabilities, Bella Dots, Copics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...