Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Babies, Babies...

and more babies!

A few of my girlfriends are expecting, or have already had their little bundles this summer! This card was for a friend's baby shower that was last month. She had a little girl just a few weeks ago!


I found this ribbon at Wal-Mart a while ago, and this was the base for the card! I use Babycarriageabella, from Stamping Bella. Man, I wish I looked as cute as her pregnant! I coloured her in with my copics, and used some stickles for a little bit of glitter! The patterned paper is from a Martha Stewart pack that I picked up some time ago. To finish the card, I added some Chocolate Bella Dots.

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks familiar :) ;) Very nice work as always Jess! Looking forward to visiting soon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...