Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

Did you think I fell off the planet? I think I almost did! It has been an extremely hectic summer, but now that things are starting to wind down, maybe I'll be able to get some more regular posting done! (not to mention catch up on all the challenges I have been missing out on!)

Today I have two cards to show you. They are going to be part of a set for my SIL for their wedding Thank Yous.

I absolutely LOVE this set from Taylored Expressions. It's called Summer Afternoon, and as soon as it was released, I knew it would work PERFECTLY for these cards! I have also used the Many Marvelous Monograms from Taylor's store, definitely a must have!

The base of the cards is Kraft (my fave!), ohhhh, making these a perfect submission for Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursday #38!! The DP is Making Memories Black and White and the ribbon is actually left over from their wedding decorations!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Summer Afternoon (Taylored Expressions); CS - Choice Snow White, Basic Black, Kraft, Making Memories Black & White; Ribbon

5 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

These are sharp! I love that you only added little pops of color on the stark black and white landscape.

Kerri said...

cool I too live in Ontario..nice work..

The Spotted Chick said...

Ooooh, aren't these pretty Jess!! Love the contrast of the ribbon with the black and white. You're so clever! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Jami said...

Oh very nice! Love what you did with those monograms and that stamped frame!

Nancy said...

Love this, Jess. What a fabulous idea for the Summer Afternoon frame! ~Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...