Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Blast From the Past!

I can't believe that September is almost over already! It seems like the August Blast from the Past hop was just the other day!

Welcome to the September edition of the Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past Blog Hop. They are the perfect incentive to make sure all my TE stamps get the lovin' they truely deserve!

Hopefully you have enjoyed the hop so far...but I won't keep jabbering....get you on your way!

This is Let's Do Coffee, one of the first Apple Doodle Ink sets to be released! I stamped the image onto Choice Snow White, and colored it in with my copics. The coffee beans are Espresso Dimensional Pearls. The papers from this card are all from the July Key Ingredients kit....I am not sure these colours "work" with this card, but the more I look at it, the more I like it!

Thanks so much for hoppin' by! Enjoy your day! (and the rest of the hop!) The list of hoppers is below!

Supplies
Stamps - Let's Do Coffee (Taylored Expressions) Paper - July Key Ingredients Kit; Other - Espresso Dimensional Pearls, Nestabilities, Bella BonBons



15 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so cute!! I love the fun papers you used, and that stamp is darling!! Great job!

♥♥♥Lea

Taylor said...

This is so fun! I love the lineup of coffee cups you used at the bottom and the espresso pearls are the perfect touch for the coffee beans!

Lynn Put said...

Awesome card! I love the colors, papers and border of little cups, very fun!

Julia Aston said...

Love the fun coffee theme images and the pretty papers you used on this!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

What great texture with the coffee beans! Darling!

Unknown said...

Super fun colors and I love the pearled out beans!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Cute coloring and dsp.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Joan Ervin said...

What a cute design...the images are sooo beautifully colored and I love how you used the pearls for the coffee beans...sooo clever!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is FAB! LOVE the colors and papers! The row of coffee cups for one of the blocks is GENIUS!!

Ashley Newell said...

How fun! I love the row of coffee cups, so cute!

FibreJunky said...

Great "coffee beans"!! Now I want a cup of coffee to go with the cupcakes I'm craving from all the other blogs! Super cute!!

Regina Mangum said...

So Cute! I love those beans. Sweet.

Michelle Single said...

So cute! Yes, those colors work! Everything works with coffee, though :)

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

What a cute card--I love all the fun pink papers!

Chris L.

Melissa Sauls said...

Incredible!! I love this card and how REAL those coffee beans look. Too cool!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...