Friday, September 17, 2010

Another Week Gone!

Where or where does the time go?!

I have two posts for today....only because I didn't get one posted yesterday....


This is my card for this week's Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenge, which was to use trees on our card. I used Birds Decorating Trees by Stamping Bella. I coloured the image in with my copics, and cut them out with my square nestabilities. The paper on the card is all from the Basic Grey Wassail pack. The sketch for this card is from SCS297.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies -
Stamps - Birds Decorating Trees (Stamping Bella), Sentiment (Stamping Bella); Paper - Soft Suede, Cranberry Crisp, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey Wassail; Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Bella Bonbons

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What adorable Christmas trees! Very cute card! So glad you joined us for another CCC!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...