Friday, September 10, 2010

Just in the nick of time...

With a little luck, da Queen Bella herself is running a little late getting the Bellarific Friday cards posted, and she said we could still submit. I had all intentions of getting mine finished lastnight, but alas, another night, another task not accomplished!

I did manage to get it finished tonight!

The theme this week for Bellarific Friday was "Back to School". I am not sure how many kids skipped and jumped, but these little cuties made me think of little kids playing at recess! (I don't know if it is even called recess anymore!).

These little cuties are Jumping for Joy, a Tiddly Inks image designed by Christy Croll. I used my brand new pack of Pixie-Licious paper and the sketch for the card is Tracy's Sketchy Thursday. I kept the embellishment to null....mostly because I thought the image looked so cute, I didn't want anything to take away from it!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be watching FOOTBALL all day Sunday!

Supplies -
Stamps - Jumping for Joy (Stamping Bella); Paper - Kraft, Rich Razzleberry, Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious; Other - Nestabilities, Copics

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Jess!!! I couldn't agree with you more. These cuties stand out enough on their own. Your paper selection couldn't be more perfect!! Wonderful use of the sketch and your coloring is spot on. Thank you so much for celebrating Sketchy Thursday's #100!

Hugs,
Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...