Monday, November 22, 2010

It Started with such GOOD intentions....

I had all these cards made last week for challenges, and didn't manage to get them posted. So, today, I will add some, and hope that this week I can get caught up!


This card might be one of my favourite Christmas cards this year!  The sketch is Mojo Monday Sketch #165.  I will definitely keep this sketch to use in the future, it's so versatile!

The stamp set is Winter Wonderland from Taylored Expressions.  I LOVE the snowflakes and the fonts used in this set!  Lucky for me (and whoever else has this set!), there is a snowflake die that Taylor has to cut these gorgeous snowflakes out with.

The paper used for this card is Wintergreen, from Stampin' Up.  I used to hoard all my ribbon and designer paper for some reason, so my stash is huge, but at least it is getting used now!

This card also fits into Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursday #42 challenge!

Have a great Monday!

Supplies
Stamps - Winter Wonderland (Taylored Expressions); Paper - Crumb Cake, Choice Buttercream, Always Artichoke, SU! Wintergreen; Other - Sage Shadow SU Marker, Snowflake Die, Nestabilities, MFT Open Scallop Border Die, Certainly Celery ribbon





1 comment:

The Spotted Chick said...

Wow Jess!! This is SO cute! I love that big ol' snowflake and the green and blue are perfect with Kraft!! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...