Friday, November 12, 2010

Post 2....TESC 133

This is my second post for today! Scroll down for my Claudia & Company Challenge Card.

These are the last batch of Thank You cards I have made for my SIL. I think these might be my favourite!

The sketch is Taylor's TESC #133. I used Discover Your Wings, from Taylored Expressions and stamped it with Versafine Black onto Crumb Cake. Then I layered it with Basic Black and Choice Snow White. The DP is Making Memories Black and White.

I added a punch of colour with the ribbon and the coloured panel behind the image! And then, the brads were added to complete the card!

Have a great Friday!

Supplies
Stamps - Discover Your Wings (Taylored Expressions); Paper - Crumb Cake, Choice Snow White, Basic Black, Making Memories Black & White, Real Red, YoYo Yellow; Other - EK Success Border Punch, Ribbon, Brads

1 comment:

Karen Motz said...

SO pretty!!! LOVE the pops of colour!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...