Monday, November 1, 2010

Some bunny's been naughty..

but it definitely wasn't me!

I absolutely LOVE this set from The Cat's Pajamas. The bunny is soo cute, not to mention the sentiments that go with it!

This is Deep Breath, and I'll tell you again, I LOVE him! I created this card using the TCP Tuesday Challenge 132, using Red, Orange and Pink. The sketch for this card is Jen's SFYTT from October 23.

I started out by stamping the bunny onto Choice Buttercream cardstock, and colouring him in with my copics. I paper pieced his had and scarf and added some Sugar Sparkly Fluff to his hat.

The paper in this card is all from the Crate Paper Pink Plum collection.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday!

Supplies
Stamps - Deep Breath (The Cat's Pajamas); Paper - Crumb Cake, Choice Buttercream, Rose Red, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Crate Paper Pink Plum; Other - Nestabilities, Open Scallop Die-namic, RIbbon, Copics, Sparkly Fluff

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...