Friday, December 17, 2010

My, oh my, it's Friday!

And that means it is a Bellarific Friday!  This week we had a great sketch to work with!

This is Zoe the Hearty Mug Girl, from the Green Bean Baby Line at Stamping Bella.  I think these girls are just adorable!  I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White cardstock and then coloured her in with my copics.  I cut her out with my rectangle nestabilities.  The paper is all from the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely pack.  The sentiment is popped up using a tip (Susie Q-Tip) from Susan Liles, thanks Susan!  That's about it!  A pretty simple card, but I like the look!

Have a great Friday!

Supplies
Stamps - Zoe the Heary Mug Girl (Stamping Bella), Sentiment (Stamping Bella);
Paper - Choice Snow White, Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely;
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black;
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, MFT Open Scallop Die-Namic

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, luv the dp and your coloring...have a super week!

enjoy *~*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...