Monday, January 17, 2011

Lenny in LOVE...

I am so loving all these incredible (and ADORABLE!) images from Stamp Fairy!

This is Lenny, and he just might be in love!  I can't believe how much I am loving these digi images.  You get them RIGHT away, so there's no waiting for shipping, and you can make them any size you want!

I decided to go simple with my layout for this card, as I wanted Lenny to really stick out!  The paper is an SU Rose Red Designers Series pack.  I printed Lenny out onto some SU Whisper White cardstock, and colored him with my copics.  I cut him out and layered him onto a circle I cut out with my nestabilities.  I added some brads, and some ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Supplies
Stamps - Lenny Love (Stamp Fairy)
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Rose Red DSP
Other - Nestabilities, Copics, Ribbon, Brads, Smooch Illuminate

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...