Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Yesterday, my little guy turned two!  It is amazing how quickly time flies!

This card is based on the sketch from Mojo Monday #176.  I wasn't sure what I was going to come up with!  This one definitely threw me!  I also used my fave, Kraft, making it a card fitting Jeannie's That's Krafty Thursday #46 challenge!

The paper used in this card is from the Echo Park Little Boy line.  It's such a CUTE line for the perfect boy cards!

The stars are all cut out using MFT's Stacking Stars Die-namic, and the label is MFT's Layered Label Die-namic!

Well, that's a quick post for me!

Have a great day!

Supplies
Stamps - Happy Birthday (Stamping Bella)
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, Echo Park Little Boy
Other - MFT Layered Label Die-namic, MFT Stacking Stars Die-namic

1 comment:

The Spotted Chick said...

Woo-hoo!! I just LOVE how you did these stars!! Girl you are one clever CHICK!! LOL! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...