Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love...

My sister-in-law asked me if I could make her a card for a wedding she will be going to this weekend.  Of course, I obliged!  It just so happens I had planned on getting all the sketches done for the Viva la Verve sketch challenges this month, AND I had some amazing new Verve stamps just waiting to get all inky!

To start, I stamped the "love" sentiment from Text Objects and the heart from Sweet Treats onto some Choice Buttercream cardstock.  I coloured the heart with my copics, then cut it out using the Embossed Oval Die.  I used the "Where there is love, there is life" quotation, also from Text Objects as a background image on the Buttercream square.  The patterned paper is Almost Amethyst designer paper from SU.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'm off to get all my Viva la Verve entries together!

Supplies
Stamps - Text Objects (Verve), Sweet Treats (Verve)
Paper - Kraft, Choice Buttercream, Almost Amethyst, Almost Amethyst DP
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Embossed Oval Die (Verve), Brads, Ribbon (MFT)

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jess this is absolutely gorgeous, the papers, ribbon, design and the central focal point look super.
hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...