Monday, February 21, 2011

SFYTT on a Monday!

Good Morning!  Today is a holiday up here in the north, Family Day.  A day to relax and spend with the ones you love.  I'll be doing just that, other than a trip to the gym!

Today my card is for Jen's SFYTT for February.  I don't have my stamps yet from Anita Be Stampin (I'm hoping they're in the mailbox this week!), but I couldn't wait any longer to play!

For this card, which is one my most favourite of those I have created, I used the Buckets of Love set from There She Goes.  I just ADORE this stamp set, and I have another card in mind for this sketch!

I started by stamping the image in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White cardstock, and then colouring it in with copics.  I added some shading and then used some Smooch Illuminate to give the hearts some sparkle!  The paper is all from the Echo Park Be Mine collection.  For some details, I used my MFT Open Scallop Die-namic, and added some brads from SU.

That's it for me today.  Enjoy your day!

Supplies
Stamps - Buckets of Love (There She Goes)
Paper - Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Choice Snow White, Echo Park Be Mine
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Smooch Illuminate, Brads, MFT Open Scallop Die-namic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...