Thursday, February 17, 2011

We Need to Catch Up...

on oh so many things!  Does this sound like any of you?  I seem to be behind this week....and I don't know where my mojo has gone either!

This week, the MFT Sketch crew brought out another awesome sketch!  This is such a versatile sketch!

I actually had this Miss You A Latte a la mode stamped out for a different card, but hadn't gotten around to making it.  I just LOVE these a la modes from MFT.  They are so adorable!  I stamped her onto SU Very Vanilla cardstock, and colored her in with my copics.  The paper used is Cosmo Cricket Earth Love.

That is it for today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Miss You A Latte (My Favorite Things)
Paper - Kraft, Very Vanilla, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love
Other - Brads, MFT Open Scallop Die-namic, Copics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...