Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Woohoo PACKERS!


Well, first off....YEAH PACKERS!  What an incredible game!  Super Bowl XLV Champs!


I am totally LOVIN' these Viva la Verve sketches!  They are so amazing, and the samples the DT creates are so stunning.  I finally got to play with some of my newest Verve stamps:

I used my new Sweet Treats set, as well as the Classy Label and Embossed Oval dies.  The DP is Cosmo Cricket Everafter.  I am loving the look of this card, however, the picture makes the orange in the label look way different from the orange in the DP!  Oh well!

Sorry for the quick post....supper won't make itself!

Have a great afternoon!

Supplies
Stamps - Sweet Treats (Verve Stamps)
Paper - Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket Everafter
Other - Classy Label Die (Verve), Embossed Oval Die (Verve), Basic Grey striped ribbon, Brads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...