Tuesday, March 8, 2011

May All Your Dreams Come True

I have a card today, as promised, with no Kraft!

This is the card I created for Week #1 for March's Viva La Verve sketch challenges.  I just LOVE these sketches the Divas create.  It also makes sure all those fantastic Verve Stamps get inky, and don't get left alone!

I used the set Always On My Mind.  This set is so versatile, and so sweet and simple!  I stamped the sentiment and the hanging start with Memento Tuxedo Black, and coloured the star in with my copics.  I used paper from My Minds Eye True Blue.  For embellishments I used some Copper Brads, and the MFT Stacking Stars Die-namic.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Always on My Mind (Verve)
Paper - Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, My Minds Eye True Blue
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Brads, MFT Stacking Stars Die-Namic

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jess this is gorgeous what fabulous papers and your design with the sentiment as a focal point look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...