Thursday, March 17, 2011

Snips & Snails

and puppy dog tails!

Happy Thursday!  Actually....Happy St. Patty's Day!  Today is looking to be a gorgeous day...it will be so nice to have this sunshine!


Today is also my dad's 60th birthday, and the day I will meet my new niece or nephew!

In honour of babies, I have created these cards:


I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #182 for each of these cards, creating on for a boy (above!), and one for a girl (below!).  These adorable sentiments are from the Verve set To The Moon.


On each of these cards, I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black onto SU Very Vanilla CS.  After cutting them out with my circle nestabilities, I left the die on and traced around the edges with my sharpie.  I added some Bella Crackle Dots, and finished the cards off with some ribbon.

Have a great day!  See you tomorrow for another new release from Stamp Fairy!

Card 1 Supplies – Stamps: To The Moon (Verve); Paper: Not Quite Navy, Tangerine Tango, Kraft, Very Vanilla, MME Alphabet Soup Boy; Other: Staples, Ribbon, Bella Dots, Nestabilities

Card 2 Supplies – Stamps: To The Moon (Verve); Paper: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Kraft, Very Vanilla, MME Alphabet Soup Girl; Other: Staples, Ribbon, Bella Dots, Nestabilities

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...