Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back in the groove...

well, at least, hopefully!

For the first time in a long time, the May 2-4 long weekend was great!  Sure we got a bit of rain, but it was mostly at night, or when I was driving, so I am ok with that!  It was sunny and warm, and that is all that matters!

I was able to get a few cards made before the weekend, so since I accomplished nothing (stamping wise) over the weekend, I have a couple still to post!

This is Panda Paul, and he is just so cute, I want to snuggle him!  I printed him out onto some SU Whisper White cs, and then coloured him in with my copics.  He was cut out with my oval nestabilities.  This layout (which I LOVE) is from Karen's Sweet Sketch Sunday #117.  This might be my new favourite card size!  The finished card is 3.5" X 6.25", and the best thing about it, is it doesn't require extra postage when you mail it!

The papers are from my stash of Making Memories Black and White.  The border was done using my MFT Little Open Scallop Die-namic.  The ribbon is from my stash, and I think was attached to a gift!

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Panda Paul (Stamp Fairy)
Paper - Basic Black, Whisper White, Making Memories Black & White
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Brads, MFT Little Open Scallop Die-namic, Ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH jess this is so lovely love the colours and the layout! :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...