Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! again!

I had a few friends ask me to make some Mother's Day cards for them.  This gave me a chance to play along with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch this week!


I used the new Bloom & Grow set from Verve.  I seriously can't stop using this set....I LOVE IT!

I chose papers from the MME Stella & Rose Gertie line, and then stamped the flowers in coordinating colours....Regal Rose, Rose Red, So Saffron and Crushed Curry, to be exact!  I stamped the leaves in Old Olive, then cut out the leaves and one of the flowers using the Elegant Leaves die and the Floral Circles die.


I added the sentiment, from Happy Phrases, and that's it!  Simple, quick and sooooo pretty!  Have I mentioned that I LOVE the Bloom & Grow set!?

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Bloom & Grow (Verve), Happy Phrases (Verve)
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, Old Olive, MME Stella & Rose Gertie
Other - Elegant Leaves die, Floral Circles die

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...