Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MFT Wednesday Sketch!

Unfortunately, I am running a little behind with my MFT sketches!  This is my card for MFT WSC #17!  (maybe I'll get to #18 this afternoon!)


I started by using one of the ADORABLE á la modes, Cheers.  She was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto SU Whisper White, then coloured with copics.  The champagne glass was given a couple coats of clear glaze.  I paper pieced her dress with some of this gorgeous DP, My Mind's Eye Pretty Please.  The sentiment was stamped onto the largest die in the Sweet Stack Labels Die-namic.  The finishing details were done using the Perfect Petal Trio Die-namic, and the Button Quartet Die-namic.

On the inside, I used the Sweet Stack Labels again, and more of the Pretty Please DP!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies
Stamps - Cheers (MFT)
Paper - Baja Breeze, Purely Pomegranate, MME Pretty Please, Whisper White
Other - Sweet Stack Label Die-namic, Button Quartet Die-namic, Perfect Petal Trio Die-namic, Copics, Scrappers Floss

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...