Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Love You Dad!

Good Morning!

I have really been a terrible blogger as of lately!  My posts seem to be dwindling, and as for commenting, I definitely need to get some of that done!

Luckily, I was organized enough to get some Father's Day cards made in good time last week, and made this one for my DH.


I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #195 for this card.  To start, I cut out a few circles, and scalloped circles using my nestabilities.  Then, I spelled the word "dad" some Thickers, in Jewelery Box.  I added the "Love You" sentiment, which is Happy Phrases, from Verve Stamps.  I used my MFT Little Open Scallop Die-namic, and added a button and some twine, and that's it!

The papers are all part of the MME Stella & Rose Hattie collection.

Be sure to come back tomorrow, I'll make sure I post my Father's Day card I made for my dad!

Supplies
Stamps - Happy Phrases (Verve)
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, MME Stella & Rose Hattie
Other - Nestabilities, Thickers, Button, Twine, Brads, MFT Little Open Scallop Die-namic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...