Thursday, June 23, 2011

More Father's Day...Finally!

So, I meant to post my other Father's Day card yesterday, but Blogger chose to not allow me to upload my photo, which would make a blog post pointless!

Here's to hoping it works today!


This was the card I made for both my dad and my FIL.  I used the sketch from Viva La Verve June Week 2 for this one.

I started by stamping the leaves, from Bloom & Grow,  in Old Olive ink, then cutting them out using the Elegant Leaves Die.  Then I stamped the heart, from Love Notes, onto some MME Stella & Rose Hattie DP.  It was then cut out using the Jotted Heart Die.  The sentiment is from the Happy Phrases set.

I kept the background simple, using just some Kraft.  Then, I added a strip of Early Espresso and Night of Navy CS, then the plaid panels from MME Stella & Rose Hattie.  To finish, I added a button, tying it with some Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Bloom & Grow (Verve), Love Notes (Verve), Happy Phrases (Verve)
Paper - Whisper White, Kraft, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, MME Stella & Rose Hattie
Other - Elegant Leaves Die, Jotted Heart Die, Oval Nestabilities, Button, Scrappers Floss

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...