Friday, June 10, 2011

Peeking...

It's Friday, again....already!  I can't believe how these weeks are just slipping by.  I am not sure where the time goes.

Today, Stamp Fairy has these adorable little kids peeking available for you!

I thought I would use this cutie to add to my birthday card stash!  I printed her out onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured her in with my copics.  Then, I cut her out, and mounted her onto a rectangle stamped with my sentiment, which is part of a Sentiment Sampler from Paper Smooches.

The sketch for this card is the Sweet Stop sketch #111.  I love this sketch!  I'll be using it again for sure!

The paper is from my Cosmo Cricket DeLovely pack.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies
Stamps - Peeking Kids (Stamp Fairy), Sentiment Sampler (Paper Smooches)
Paper - Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely
Other - Nestabilities, Copics, Brads, MFT Faux Crochet Border Die-Namic, Ribbon (SU!)

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Jess, she's a cutie pie!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

A-DORABLE! Love it~!

Deanne :)

Annette said...

Hi Jess, I love your peeker girlie card. Fab layout and lovely papers. I really neeeeeed that punch too! Annette xx

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Jess, I love the colours & that ribbon looks fab :)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Larissa said...

A very sweet card Jess! Love the design papers you used and the font of the sentiment is so lovely.

Hugs,
Larissa

Jennipher said...

Darling image! Great take on the Sweet Stop sketch. Thanks for joining us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...