Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thanks a bunch!

Well, it is officially the start of summer holidays here....so far so good!  I think it's 67 more sleeps until school starts again.  No, I didn't actually count the days, I noticed a friend had, and I'm just trusting her!

This is a card I made for my DD's ECE at school.  She loved her, and she'll definitely miss her over the summer!


The sketch is the June Week 3 Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge.  I started by using some of my MME Stella & Rose Mabel paper that was sitting out on my desk.  I am getting down to just a few sheets left of each!  I stamped the sentiment, from Bloom & Grow, onto some of the DP, then cut it out with my nestabililites.  The flower was cut out using the Floral Circles die, then mounted with a button from my stash and some Scrapper's Floss.

This is a quick one today...getting things ready for a long weekend!

Supplies
Stamps - Bloom & Grow (Verve)
Paper - Kraft, Early Espresso, MME Stella & Rose Mabel
Other - Nestabilities, Buttons, Scrapper's Floss, MFT Little Open Scallop Die-namic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...