Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Verve-y Happy Anniversary!

A few weeks ago, a friend asked me to make her an Anniversary card for her in-laws.  It worked great, because I had been hoping to play along with the Viva La Verve June Week 2 challenge!


I have been trying to get all my MME Stella & Rose collections used up before cracking into my new Lime Twist papers!  I am getting close, but they are starting to burn a hole in my desk!

I used both of the hearts from the Text Objects set, stamping them on different papers from the MME Stella & Rose Gertie collection, then cutting them out.  They were mounted onto an oval cut out with my nestabilities.

The sentiment is from Stamping Bella.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies
Stamps - Text Objects (Verve), sentiment (Stamping Bella)
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, MME Stella & Rose Gertie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...