Friday, July 8, 2011

New Release Day!

Good Morning!  Happy Friday!

Today is release day at Stamp Fairy, and this release is ADORABLE!


Meet Tommy the Wizard!  I love his hat and that owl!

I started by using the Sweet Sunday Sketch #124 as my starting point, and papers from My Mind's Eye True Blue.

Tommy was coloured using copics and then cut out and mounted on some oval nestabilities.  I added the sentiment (which is a freebie!), then three silver brads to finish off!

That's it for me today!  We're off on holidays, so I've got to pack, clean, organize and get some posts ready!

Have a great weekend!

Supplies
Stamps - Tommy the Wizard (Stamp Fairy)
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, MME True Blue
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Brads

5 comments:

Larissa said...

Such a sweet card Jessica. Love the design papers you used, they are perfect for this image.

Hugs,
Larissa

Anita said...

Fabulous card! Love that paper and it's so perfect with your image!

Chris (catt871) said...

OOOHH, this is soooo cool!!! I love the papers and the layout is really cool (love how Tommy is on top of DP...neat effect!!)
Hugs,
Chris

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely adorable Jess, these MME papers are just perfect with this little guy!I just love this card.

Hugs xxx

Céline said...

Hi Jessica
i'm in holidays so i've time to spread some love to other stampfairy teamies!
your card is so cute, i love the papers you used
hugs
céline

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...