Thursday, July 28, 2011

Only a few days to spare....

and I managed to finally get my July SFYTT card finished!


I used one of my favourite PI girls, Make Mine A Double.  She was stamped on SU Whisper White cs, then coloured with copics.  Her dress was paper pieced with some of the Echo Park Summer Days.

I punched out a circle using the DP and them mounted a heart, from the Hearts A Plenty die-namic.  The other two embellishments are buttons from my stash!  They were tied using my Scrappers Floss.

That's it for me today.  We are FINALLY getting some rain, which we gravely needed, but now my garden that needs weeding will have to wait.....I guess a day of baking is in order!

Enjoy!

Supplies
Stamps - make mine a double (my favourite things)
Paper - kraft, whisper white, echo park summer days
Other - circle punch (su!), hearts a plenty die-namic (mft), seeing spots embossing folder (cuttlebug), copics, scrappers floss, buttons

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...