Saturday, September 3, 2011

TE 145

Good Morning!  Hope you are all having a great start to your weekend!  (it's a LONG one here in Canada, so that makes it even better!)  We've also been getting a little late summer heat wave, so the temperature is just lovely too!

I managed to get this card made for Taylored Expressions' Sketch #145 between batches of salsa yesterday!  Canning seems to be taking up most of my time lately, so I'm not getting as much crafty time as I would like!


I used the first set I ever bought from Taylored Expressions, Sprinkled with Love.  I stamped the ice cream cone twice on SU Whisper White cs, then coloured it with my copics.  I cut the ice cream out, and mounted it with SU dimensionals for a little depth!

The paper is all from the Echo Park Summer Days collection, which is quite fitting, considering the weather we are having!

I finished it off with the sentiment from In The Park, adding a button from my stash, and tying it with some Scrapper's Floss.

Have a great day!

supplies
stamps - in the park (taylored expressions), sprinkled with love (taylored expressions)
paper - whisper white, echo park summer days
other - copics, nestabilities, button, scrapper's floss

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...