Friday, October 7, 2011

Better Late....

than never!  So sorry, my Friday post is so close to being Saturday!

My life is rather hectic, and when I had a few minutes to get this post done this morning, my internet wasn't working.....hence my posting now!

Today, Stamp Fairy released some ADORABLE birthday images....meet Birthday Barry!


I printed Barry out onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured him in with my copics.  My layout is fairly CAS, and I am loving this!  The sketch is Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #21.  This is another sketch I'll be pulling out again!

The papers are from the MME Lime Twist Out of the Blue collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

supplies
stamps - barry birthday (stamp fairy)
paper - kraft, whisper white, mme lime twist out of the blue
other - copics, nestabilities

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Very cute Jess! Love the layout on your card.

Hugs,
Larissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...