Sunday, October 23, 2011

CCC - Recipe Challenge

Good Morning!  Hope you are all enjoying a relaxing weekend!

The challenge at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge is a recipe challenge this week - 2 DP, ribbon and a bird!


Here's my use of the recipe - for my DP, I used 2 sheets of My Minds Eye 12 Days of Christmas, the ribbon is red satin, and the bird is from Sparkle & Cheer, by Taylored Expressions.

I am really happy with how this turned out, from the ribbon, to the sentiment with the bird....I might have to make a few more of these!

Make sure you pop over to the Christmas Card Challenge Blog, to see all the great creations!

Have a great day!

supplies
stamps - sparkle & cheer (taylored expressions)
paper - kraft, real red, whisper white, mme 12 days of christmas
other - markers (su!), nestabilities, ribbon (michaels)

1 comment:

CarlaKH said...

So pretty! I like the diagonal ribbon treatment too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...