Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Holidays

Well, it certainly seems like everyone is getting in the holiday mode....be it halloween or (gasp!) Christmas!  Stamp Fairy seems to be with the latter!  This week's release is adorable!


This is Barry's Stockings.  He is my favourite teddy from Stamp Fairy!  Don't you just want to grab him and squeeze him until his stuffing comes out?? (or, maybe it's just me!)

I printed Barry out onto SU Whisper White, then colored and shaded him with my copics.  I added some Sugar Sparkly Fluff to the stocking (which I see isn't really evident in the photo!).  He was cutout with my nestabilities, and while it was still in the die, I added a border with a black marker.

My paper is from the MME 12 Days of Christmas pack....I just might actually use this whole pack this season!  (that will be a first!)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you pop over to the Stamp Fairy Blog, and check out all the other DT creations!

Enjoy!

stamps - barry stockings (stamp fairy), snowy days (there she goes)
paper - kraft, real red, whisper white, mme 12 days of christmas
other - copics, nestabilities, ribbon, sugar sparkly fluff

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...