Monday, October 10, 2011

Have a Great Day - TSG124

Good Morning!  Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!

This will be a quick post....we are getting some cleaning done, then off to relax and enjoy the day with family!


The challenge this week (well last week, I'm a little late!) at There She Goes was a colour challenge - yellow, gray and a neutral.

I grabbed some paper from my MME Stella & Rose Hattie pack, and got to work!

The sentiment is from Sentimental Birthday.  I just LOVE the handwritten sentiments!  It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto a circle of SU Whisper White.  I then added a hand drawn border for a little detail.  The flower is called Wild Flower, from Verve Stamps.

I added some pearls, and some white ribbon, and there you have it, a birthday card!

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy!

supplies
stamps - sentimental birthday (there she goes), wild flower (verve)
paper - basic gray, whisper white, mme stella & rose hattie
other - open scallop die-namic (mft), nestabilities, pearls, ribbon

1 comment:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love your ribbon treatment!

Deanne :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...