Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sweet Saturday...

We are in store for some FANTASTIC fall weather!  The sun is shining, and I am looking forward to spending some time outside with the kids.

While going through my files, I noticed I had made this card some time ago, and never posted it.  It was too cute to file without posting!


This is Lollipop Sophie, one of Lori Boyd's adorable Lollipops.  I added a Sugar Stick Pup to hang out with her!  The image was printed onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured with copics.  I cut the image out using my nestabilities, then sponged around the edges with Antique Linen while the die was still in place.

The paper is from Bittersweet, by Basic Grey.

Quick post for me....it's time to get outside and cut some grass!

supplies
stamps - lollipop sophie (bld), sugar stick dog (bld)
paper - chocolate chip, purely pomegranate, whisper white, basic grey bittersweet
other - copics, nestabilities, clip (su!), ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...