Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tags!

Good Morning!  Hope ya'll are enjoying your weekend!  I am looking forward to a day spent watching football!  The weather is perfect for staying cozy inside!

This week, the challenge at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog was to use Tags!


After checking the Viva La Verve sketch for Week 4 in September, I realized it would be perfect to combine the two!

I started by stamping the Sweet Scallop Tag onto some Very Vanilla cs.  Then, I added the {flowers}, from Merry Wishes and coloured them in with copics.  I cut the tag out using the Sweet Scallop Die.   The sentiment I added afterwards, and then tied the tag using some Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon.

The paper is from the MME 12 Days of Christmas pack.

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - merry wishes (verve), sweet scallop tag (verve)
paper - very vanilla, real red, mme 12 days of christmas
other - copics, ribbon (su), sweet scallop die (verve)

1 comment:

StephC said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...