Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Card Challenges - Week 50

Wow....week 50!  That means there are only two more weeks in this year's Christmas Card Challenge!

This week, the challenge was to use Holly/Wreaths.  I found a gorgeous stamp I had bought last year, and hadn't seen ink.


This is Door with Wreath, a Mo Manning image from Stamping Bella.  I started by stamping the image onto SU Very Vanilla cs, then colouring it in with my copics.  I used some glossy accents and SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter to look like the snow.

The layout was kept super simple, as the image is such a standout.  The paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather.

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - door with wreath (stamping bella)
paper - kraft, chocolate chip, very vanilla, mitten weather (cosmo cricket)
other - copics, glossy accents, dazzling diamonds glitter (su!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...