Saturday, November 5, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking Day!

Good Morning!  I'm not sure if you've heard, but today is Digital Scrapbooking Day!  If you read my blog regularly, you might have caught my post from  Wednesday, where I gave the My Memories Suite software a test run.  Seriously, if you've ever considered Digital Scrapbooking, this weekend would be a GREAT weekend to start!  Between sales and coupons,  you could get the software for next to nothing!

My DD had her photo retakes at school today, so that put me in the mood to scrap her school photos from last year!  I know, I am far behind, but again, if you read my post on Wednesday, you would know that I have now made four pages in the last five days, which is more than I have made in the last 4 years!  I'll catch up....I am determined to!


All the components from this page are from the Back to School pack.  I just LOVE how everything comes all perfectly coordinated and matching in the kits!

My layout is a Pagemaps design, from October 2011.  If you want to see some GREAT scrapbooking layouts, check out the Pagemaps site!  There are even digi templates!

Enjoy your Saturday!  May it be a scrappy one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...