Sunday, November 20, 2011

Something Magical About Winter

Wow!  That weekend sure did fly by!  Hope you all were able to sit down and enjoy a little of it!

This week, the challenge at the Christmas Card Challenge Blog was to use Black and White.


I started by pulling out my snowflake nestabilites and cutting the largest one out using SU Whisper White cs.  I then covered it with glue and poured on the SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  While that mess was drying, I pulled out Wonderful Winter Wishes, from There She Goes.

The sentiment was stamped onto some Whisper White cs that I had cut out using the File Tab Die-namic from My Favorite Things.

The paper is from Making Memories Black & White.  The layout is the Mojo Monday Sketch #215.
On the inside, I added some of the designer paper, and another sentiment from the set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - wonderful winter wishes (there she goes)
paper - basic black, whisper white, black & white (making memories)
other - nestabilities, glue, dazzling diamonds glitter (su!), file tab die-namic (my favorite things)

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Love the simplicity of your card...simply beautiful. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...