Friday, November 25, 2011

Stamp Fairy Release Day!

It's release day at Stamp Fairy!

This week.....more Christmas images!


This is Molly, and Gerda created some more adorable winter scenes with her!  I started by printing her out onto some SU Whisper White cs and colouring her in with my copics.

I cut her out using my nestabilities, and then doodled around the edges.  The paper I used is Crate Paper Snow Day.

This post is short....so if you are in the middle of Black Friday shopping, go ahead and get right back to it!

Have a great weekend!

supplies
stamps - molly wintertime (stamp fairy)
paper - kraft, whisper white, rich razzleberry, snow day (crate paper)
other- nestabilties, sugar sparkly fluff, copics

1 comment:

Céline said...

HI Jess,
what a beautiful card, love the bright and colorfull colors!
hugs
céline

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...