Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A New Little Someone...

Good Morning!  I have been a little slack with the blog posts this month.  December seems to be a crazy month, no matter how organized you think you are!

On November 30, my brother and sister-in-law welcomed a sweet little girl into the world.  Last weekend we had a little open house for all to meet her.  This is the card I made!


Since I had yet to complete the December SFYTT, I made sure to used it as my layout on this one!

I started by using some of my new Verve stamps I got not long ago.  The flower is from Great Friend, which I stamped numerous times onto the DP (MME Pretty Please), then cut out.  The sentiment is from Hope Blooms, which I cut out using my File Tab Die-namic. 

To finish off the card, I added some doodling, and two American Crafts brads.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy!

supplies
stamps - hope blooms (verve), great friend (verve)
paper - kraft, whisper white, my minds eye pretty please
other - decorative doily die-namic (my favorite things), file tab die-namic (my favorite things)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...