Friday, January 13, 2012

Bellarific Friday....on the 13th!

Good Morning!  Happy Friday the 13th! 

It has been a terribly long time since I had played along with the Bellarific Friday Challenges.  I had also gotten a new stash of those Uptown Girls, and they were just begging for ink!

This week, the challenge was a sketch!  Totally my favourite kind of challenge!


I started out by stamping Uptown Girl Posh has a Present, onto SU Whisper White, then colouring her in with copics.   After cutting her out with my circle nestabilities, I traced around the edges with my copic multiliner.

The papers are from the Echo Park Be Mine collection.  The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White and cut out using the Circus Panels Cut Ups from The Cat's Pajamas.


On the inside of the card, I stamped Posh again, and added a Happy Birthday sentiment in Melon Mambo.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - uptown girl posh has a present (stamping bella), sentiments (stamping bella)
paper - melon mambo, basic black, whisper white, be mine (echo park)
other - copics, nestabilities, circus panels cut-ups (the cat's pajamas), Smooch Illuminate

1 comment:

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous!! Love how you cropped the image and all the pink just makes me smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...