Saturday, January 7, 2012

Craft Your Days Away

Good Morning!

I hope ya'll had a fabulous holiday season, and are settling back into the "normal" routine! 


This year Stamp Fairy is doing things a little bit differently!  There are still releases every week, but instead of having challenges, Stamp Fairy is sponsoring LOTS of Challenge Blogs.

For a bit of a change, I have hopped over to the Sponsorship Team, and here is my first one!


Craft Your Days Away is a bi-weekly challenge blog, and the theme this week is New Beginnings.  I figured there wasn't anything better for a new beginning than a baby!


With the start of a new year, I thought it would be a good idea to start going through my images, and use some that I had neglected in 2011.

First up on the no-longer-neglected list is Toby-Everyday Angel. This image is so perfect for a sweet little baby card! I started by printing Toby out onto some SU Whisper White cs, then coloring it in with my copics.  After "fussy-cuting" it out, I added Glossy Accents to the wings, Liquid Applique to the cloud, then a healthy coating of SU Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

My layout is another great one from Jen Schults' Deconstructed Sketch #32.  I did flip it onto the side!  The papers are from My Minds Eye Six by Six Dwell.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - toby - everyday angel (stamp fairy)
paper - kraft, whisper white, dwell (my minds eye)
other - nestabilities, copics, ribbon (stamping bella)

3 comments:

Carissa said...

This is beautiful. Love all of the sparkle.
Hugs, carissa

Annette said...

I love your card Jess. Toby is one of my fave Stampfairy characters, (although I love them all!!). Love the pink and glitter especially. Annette xx

Unknown said...

Aww how cute this is Jess, love this image of Toby .. so fun xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...