Sunday, January 15, 2012

Double Challenge!

Good Morning!  Hope you are all enjoying a great weekend!  It's a great weekend here, because there is LOTS of football on!  And, it's playoff football, so it's even better!

I managed to get some crafting time in before the football started yesterday, and created a card for 2 challenges!


I started off with Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #34.  This is another great sketch!  If you haven't checked out Jen's Blog before, head over there....she is incredibly talented, and her sketches are awesome!

I was also checking out some of my FAVOURITE blogs, and noticed that By Lori Designs Challenge Blog was up and running again this year!  YAY!!  I love Lori's images, and her challenges are awesome too! The BLD Challenge #22 is a colour challenge:

  I started by printing out Puddle Jumper Harper onto some X-Press It Blending card, and then colouring her with my copics.  I added some stickles to her necklace, and the polka dots on her skirt.

The paper is from my stash, Hoopla-Hysteria by We R Memory Keepers.  I thought it matched the challenge colours pretty well!

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - puddle jumper harper (by lori designs), by the numbers (my favorite things)
paper - kraft, whisper white, x-press it blending card, hoopla-hysteria (we r memory keepers)
other - copics, little open scallop die-namic (my favorite things)

1 comment:

LORi said...

Oh Jessica...I have missed seeing you around BLD!! I am super happy to see you shared this adorable card this challenge!! Thank you bunches!

Big hugs -LORi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...