Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Good morning!  So, this post was supposed to be up yesterday, but it just didn't happen.....so today will be a double post day!

Today is the Papertake Weekly Challenge, which is a Die Cute Special.  And, that isn't a typo!  You are supposed to use a die, and something cute.

Here's what I came up with!


So, for something cute, naturally, I chose Barry!  He was printed out onto X-Press it Blending card, then coloured with copics.  After he was cut out with my rectangle nestabilities, I added some Glossy Accents to his nose, Smooch Illuminate to his skis and some Sparkly Fluff for the "snow". 

The sentiment is from a little winter set from Verve Stamps, which was stamped on a mini tab die-namic from MFT.  My other die cut is the Snowflake Cut Up from The Cat's Pajamas.  I LOVE this snowflake!!


On the inside of the card, I added the sentiment again, and the DP, which is the last of my Bo Bunny Winter Joy.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...