Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Spy a Sketch!

Good Afternoon!

I have been trying to play along with the new I Spy Sketches since they started, but just got a chance today!  I love having a sketch to start a card with!


I started with a new (to me!) Paper Smooches stamp set, Party Posse.  I just love this little dinosaur!  He was stamped on X-Press It Blending card, then coloured with copics.  After cutting him out with my nestabilties, I added the hat, which was paper pieced.

This sketch is the ISS #3.  If you haven't checked out this blog, head over there!  There are great sketches, and amazing designers!

The papers are all from My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Kim Teasdale said...

What a completely adorable little dino! I love the papers that you chose and how your angled you little pennents! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches :D

Vickie Z said...

Dinosaur is adorable!! Love the bright cheery colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...