Monday, February 13, 2012

Just a note...

Good Morning!

A few days ago, I had a chance to sit and play with some of my stamps and dies that hadn't been used yet.

I love my Die-Namics from My Favorite Things, and when this Rainbow die-namic was released, I HAD to have it.  Now, I have used it!


I went with a super simple layout on this one, so the rainbow and sentiment would really stand out.  Before I forget, the sentiment is from Paper Smooches, called Sentiment Sampler.  If you haven't checked out all the awesome stamp sets at Paper Smooches.....PLEASE GO!  You'll definitely be glad you did!

Since there is an abundance of kraft cardstock on this one, and it's been a while, Ill throw this into Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursday #58 challenge!

That's pretty much it for this card!  No colouring, or paper-piecing!  Just some great die-cuts and a perfect sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - sentiment sampler (paper smooches)
paper - kraft, whisper white, real red, tangerine tango, daffodil delight, wild wasabi, bashful blue, night of navy, elegant eggplant
other - flat bottom cloud die-namic (my favorite things), rainbow die-namic (my favorite things)

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

What a fun and happy card!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! I LOVE it! Thanks SO much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...